- 46 oz. Tomato Juice
- ¼ cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp DVanB BBQ® Signature Blend
- ¼ cup Cornichon (or Dill Pickle) Brine
- [Optional] 4-5 drops of your favorite hot sauce
- [Optional] Vodka, to personal preference, if going for a non-virgin version
In a large pitcher, add the tomato juice, Worcestershire Sauce, brine and Signature Blend. If you would like some “heat” in your drink, add several drops of your favorite hot sauce. Stir until well mixed. You can serve immediately or chill for several hours to allow the flavors to intensify.
If serving in a “virgin,” non-alcoholic style, pour into your glass(es) and add your favorite garnishes. If serving a non-virgin, alcoholic style, add the vodka to the pitcher and stir again until well mixed; pour into your glass(es) and add your favorite garnishes.
You can also moisten the rim of the glass(es) and then dip them into a shallow dish or pan filled with the Signature Blend for a decorative, “extra flavor kick.”